Ultra Rugged Dog Boots
This item will be discontinued and is limited to what stock we have on hand. At this time we have all sizes still and offer 1/2 OFF on restocked dog shoes. Call and inquire about discounted shoes if interested.
The best dog shoes available on the market today in terms of design, durability, and overall value. Lightweight, breathable, and water-repellant. The first dog boot engineered for active and geriatric pets. Each set includes four dog shoes. Designed by the experts! One Set Includes 4 Dog Shoes. Keep your pet's paws safe from those goathead stickers!
DOG SHOE FEATURES:
- Solid rubber sole protects dog's paws from sharp objects and from the heat and cold.
- Non-marking, rubber sole provides superior traction on smooth slippery surfaces.
- Protects delicate floors from scratches and from nail marks.
- Ideal for older and active pets that require superior traction and stability.
- Lightweight, breathable, porous design keeps dog's paws cool.
- Easy to put on and to take off. Two velcro straps wrap firmly around leg to keep shoe firmly in place.
- Two points of adjustability allow for a comfortable, customized, snug fit.
- Upper is made of lightweight, water repellant, quick-drying Neoprene making it perfect for water and all-day adventures.
- Rugged, Ballistic Nylon toe-plate resists damage caused by a dog's nails. Toe-plate also provides additional durability and protection if dog drags a paw due to injury or disability.
- 3M Scotchlight reflective velcro straps provide superior safety and visibility at night.
- Will not retain odors.
Hand wash with mild soap and water, then air dry.
SIZING INSTRUCTIONS USING SIZING CHART:
Download and print the All-Terrain Dog Shoe Sizing Chart (Microsoft Word format). In order to view and print the sizing chart you will need a copy of Microsoft Word. If you are having trouble printing this sizing chart, you can determine the proper size by following the alternative sizing instructions below.
Place the All-Terrain Dog Shoe Sizing Chart on the ground, then place one of your dog's front paws on the chart with the heel of the paw against the thick black line. Be sure your dog is placing their normal weight on the paw that you are measuring. Choose the appropriate size shoe based on the information provided on the sizing chart.